Simple Sites Web Design can look after everything you will need for your simple website!
NOTE: PRICING INCLUDES ALL TAXES
- Domain Names
- If an online presence is new for you, then one of the first steps is to get your own domain name. A domain name allows people to get to your website by typing in "www.yourdomain.com" or "www.yourdomain.ca" - or both! Domain names are very inexpensive to register and renew , so many businesses have more than one.
A domain name should be simple, easy for people to remember and ideally reflect your business name. It can also be configured with your email, which adds professionalism to your correspondence - you can have "email@example.com".
- Simple Website Design
- By charging by the web page instead of by the hour, you maintain complete control of how much your website will cost. I charge $275 for the first page, all additional pages are $75 each. Since a page could theoretically scroll indefinitely, I define a page as the information that prints out to a regular piece of paper. All my pricing includes taxes!
Even if you decide to start off with only one or two pages, each page will be fully search engine optimized. I build each website for expansion, so as your business grows, your website canl also. Although I don't offer a full shopping cart service, there are manyl different ways for your clients to easily pay for your products or services: PayPal invoicing and PayPal Send Money features allow your customers to use cash or most types of credit cards. Interac eTransfers allow them to pay through their online banking.
Each website is tailored to your needs and I will work with you throughout the 1 month development phase until you're happy with the end result. For your website content - I will need you to email me the text, logo and and image files you would like to have on your website. There are small additional fees for the extra time required for creating forms, photo scanning and customizing images (adding or removing people/objects, edge treatments, watermarking, etc) and any stock photography I provide for your use on the website.
- Site Tracker
- Each website I build will have a built-in site tracker. This can be an extremely valuable marketing tool. You can learn who is visiting your website, from where, who referred them and if they came via a search engine, which one it was and even which search terms were used to get to your website! If you click on the Site Meter logo at the bottom of any of the pages of your website, it will take you to your stats. You can request that this be "hidden" and accessed by log-in only. By default it is visible. Careful, because it is very addictive!
- Web Maintenance
- Clients should update their websites regularly. This is your opportunity to dazzle your visitors with constantly changing information so they return often! Updating your website frequently is also helpful for search engine ranking. An update (up to 20 minutes) consisting of text changes and perhaps the addition of a graphic usually costs only only $15.
If you need to update your website more often because you have regular pricing changes, an events calendar or a newsletter, I offer a Web Maintenance Package which is a 30% discount of the regular update cost. For a flat rate of $120 you can have 12 updates of up to 20 minutes each (works out to only $10 per update). You can also combine these updates to allow for 2 or 3 larger updates during the year at the discounted price.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Your website should be written as carefully for the search engines as it is for your prospective clients! Having been an editor in the past for the Open Directory has given me an insiders view of what is considered important. Search engines try to give the "searcher" what he is looking for, so getting ranked properly with them is all about trying to meet that requirement. I write every aspect of your website with this mantra in mind.
If I design your website, then your website will also have a Site Map stored in my account with Google and Bing. These search engines visit and re-index these site maps often. Although they each has its own ingenious algorithm of how it ranks a website, one of the most important tips to get well ranked with a search engine is to get as many other websites to link to yours as possible. Particularly other websites that the search engines already consider "important". That tells them that you also are credible and may be what a searcher is looking for.
- Web Hosting & Promotion
- Once your website has been designed and is ready to go live, Simple Sites Web Design provides commercial web hosting services for $11/month. As a part of my hosting service, your website will be resubmitted to the major search engines on a regular basis.
If you are interested in discussing your web services further, please call Liz at 250-961-0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing & policies subject to change without notice. Pricing includes all taxes.
SIMPLE: not ornate, unaffected...