My name is Liz Haley and I began Simple Sites Web Design in response to people who only want a simple, yet effective web presence.
During my many years of professionally designing websites, I met hundreds of clients who just wanted affordable, brochure-sized websites. Instead of charging by the hour, I charge by the page - allowing you, the business owner, complete control over the final website price.
My simple sites are very down to earth, clear, concise and uncomplicated websites that simply get down to the business of selling your product or services online. Most importantly, they are easy to navigate since they all follow a "tried and true" structure that works well with prospective clients but also with the search engines. This website is an example of a Simple Site.
How do you begin? Once you have decided to go ahead with a Simple Site, you just need to send me your marketing materials (logo, business card, any brochures) along with any special requests, and I will put together the unique look for your website. I will upload it to a temporary location where you can let me know what changes you would like me to make. You would then send me the content for each of the pages, including any images you want to use. I can launch a website from concept to publication in less than a week. The timing is usually in your hands.
Are they expensive? They don't have to be - the final price of your website will be is up to you, since you pay by the page. And best of all, my pricing includes all taxes! Please click to my Web Services page for a detailed listing of services.
Many of my clients' websites have upgraded (or are in the process of upgrading) to become "Mobile Friendly" because of Google's recent change to how they rank website searches from mobile devices. Mobile Friendly websites have been identified below with this icon: . All Simple Sites launched as of April 2015 will be written using the mobile friendly "Responsive Web Design".
A list of recently completed websites is below. You can read more detail on many of these websites on the Portfolio page.
- Birch Bay Resort
- Canadian Country Cabins
- Cranbrook Hill Bed & Breakfast
- Harrison Hot Springs Marina
- Mead Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Prince George Bed & Breakfasts
- Ridgeview Gardens Bed & Breakfast
- Sunny Slope Bed & Breakfast - Cluculz Lake
- Don Haley Music
- Heidi Rupprecht Woodturning Artist
- Lynda Anderson Art
- Mark Patrick LaCaille
- Sandra Nahornoff Wildlife Artist
- Wild & Free Outdoor Photography
- Farms & Pets
- Canyon Tree Farms
- Khalsa Permanent Registered Kennel
- KJ Speckle Parks
- Noel Pepin Canine Dog Behaviour Specialist
- Summerfield Farms
- Food Services
- Sassafras Savouries Cafe/Catering
- Lifestyle, Sports & Fitness
- Age-Wise Consulting Corp
- Legacy Letters From the Heart
- On The Move Personal Fitness
- Studio Ghaneshiva
- Lawn Bowling Greens
- To The Core Pilates
- BC Trappers Association
- District 27 Al-Anon Family Groups
- Project Friendship Society
- Professional Services
- S100A Fire Fighting Refresher Course
- A Great Northern Siding & Window Company
- Assured Mill Services Ltd.
- Bourcet Music Studio
- Cariboo Biomass Consulting Services
- Charis Counselling Services
- Cummings Consulting
- Fort Machine Works
- Gateway Accounting/Bookkeeping Services
- House To Home Design
- Painless Math Professional Tutoring
- EasyKey Products
- Lamacoid Plates
- Marine Plus
- Tops & Bottoms Lingerie
- Transportation & Automotive Services
- Adventure Charters & Rentals
- British Columbia Driving School
- Driving For Life Academy
- Inland Industrial Radiators
- Prince George Driving School
- Travel / Adventure
- Kermodei Adventures - Jet Boat Tours